Creating and building your brand with exceptional bespoke commercial portraiture is a necessity in this media driven world. Earlier in 2016, we launched the commercial side of our business and it’s been a whirlwind of adventure working with the likes of Holiday Inn, Aubeterre Blue, Volvo, Powertrac Electrical and recently being selected as a preferred supplier to Mercedes Benz Retail Group.
At Lovelight Commercial, we believe that organisations, both large and small, need to express a personal side to their business and be on the forefront of updating, linking, and aligning social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, YouTube Channels, Google+ with the organisations goals and objectives. We will make your people and products look amazing, creating bespoke images according to your brief and company strategy, always ensuring that human element is conveyed through our images.
Why use Lovelight Commercial:
- Award Winning photographer
- Professional portraiture for businesses and individuals with over 50 years combined experience
- Personalised sessions bespoke to your organisation needs & strategy
- Based in Surrey near Guildford and Woking however shoots are often done on location throughout the UK with a wide range of companies across many different industries
- Shoots can be done for groups or individuals, head & shoulders, full length or action shots
- Our creative team work with the latest Photoshop software to clean up any snags and enhance your photos, giving you a flawless range of photos that are in line with your original brief
How can your Organisation make use of Commercial Portraiture?
- Business Portraiture – Professional portraits are now an essential tool to help market yourself and your business. Good portraiture will add personality to your website or social media profile, helping build connections with new customers and employers alike. Types of images:
- Commercial portraits
- Photographs of staff, teams and directors
- Website images
- Social media profile and cover images for platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Headshots & Portfolios – If you want to be successful as an Actor or model it has never been more important to ensure you have an amazing headshot. We understand that your images need to show your personality as well as your ability to adopt a diverse range of roles. Using our skills and expertise we’ll ensure we use the best lighting, styling your images to capture you at your best. Types of images:
- Models needing portfolios or casting images
- Performers or musicians e.g. artists needing an album cover portraits
- Actors needing headshots
Costs Involved for a Commercial Shoot
We have a range of photography packages to suit your needs from a low cost of £150. We can tailor a package to suit what you are looking for.
About Stuart & Lovelight Commercial PORTRAITURE
Stuart is an award winning portrait photographer, with over 20 years’ experience, and is a qualified member of the BIPP. Along with his wife Cathy, Stuart established Lovelight Commercial in 2016. Lovelight is an independent family run business passionate about producing the highest quality photography. To see more of Stuart’s consumer portrait work please visit www.lovelightphoto.co.uk.
No matter the size of your business, Commercial Portraits have never been so important. Please get in touch to discuss your requirements. It’s best to call Stuart on 01483 237300, but you can also fill in the contact form or email firstname.lastname@example.org.